At Reedley Service Centre we are able to restore and repair cloudy, hazed, oxidised or even yellowed headlight lenses to like-new condition. In many cases repairing headlight lenses is hundreds of pounds cheaper than replacing the headlights altogether.
Headlamp repair or refurbishment consists of the refinishing of headlight lenses that have become discoloured or dull due to age and exposure to dirt and UV sunlight. When lenses are in poor condition the light output will be significantly reduced, potentially affecting the driver’s view of the road and resulting in glare to other road users.
Benefits of headlight restoration
- Increases the value of your vehicle
- Increases light output by up to 30%
- No headlight advisory at your next MOT
- Better vision while driving at night
- Reduces glare from your headlights
- Improves the look of your vehicle
- Fraction of the cost of replacing the headlight