Reedley Service Centre is an independent VAG specialist servicing, diagnostics and repair centre near Burnley, East Lancashire. While we specialise in VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda brand cars, our skilled technicians are able to carry out work on almost all makes and models of car, van or other light commercial vehicle.
Why choose us?
- Our customers love the work we do – read what they have to say
- Fully trained technicians kept up-to-date with latest technical information
- Your car repaired and maintained as specified by manufacturer
- Trusted independent garage with honest, friendly approach
- Nelson garage established in 1993, almost 30 years ago
- Located just off M65 (Junction 12) in between Nelson and Burnley
Owner Paul Emmott started his working life in 1985 as an apprentice at a local Renault dealer in Burnley. After qualifying as a technician Paul joined Vantage Vauxhall and then moved to a local Volkswagen Group dealer, gaining experience in additional brands and ranges of vehicles.
In 1993 Paul saw the opportunity to offer a cost-effective alternative to the franchise dealer network. Reedley Service Centre was established, offering a range of services to satisfy all car maintenance and repair requirements. Paul and his team have since continued to develop and adapt to the ever-changing demands of the automotive industry. In 2006 Paul came a highly creditable 5th place out of more than 3000 entrants in a national competition to find Britain’s best automotive technician.
While RSC initially set out to work on all makes and models of car, we soon noticed a trend develop where almost 70% of our work was focused on the Volkswagen Group (VAG) range of vehicles. With the ever-increasing complexity of modern vehicles we decided to invest in a dedicated department dealing only with VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda brands.
Our Nelson garage facility has since been equipped with all the latest genuine diagnostic equipment and our staff training is now focused to allow us to offer the same or better quality of service as main dealerships, but often at a fraction of the cost. We are now considered to be one of the leading independent VAG specialists in the North West region.
We continue to make substantial investments at our facility, including in equipment, and in 2022 began offering services to owners of VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda hybrid and electric vehicles. In order to competently and safely work on EVs, our technicians have undergone extensive training and have been awarded Level 1-4 qualifications by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
Some of the services we offer
- Car servicing
- Car repair and maintenance
- Brake check, repair and pad replacement
- Car air conditioning service and re-gas
- Engine remapping and ECU tuning
- Wheel alignment and tracking
- Engine diagnostics and fault finding
- Hybrid and EV servicing, maintenance, diagnostics and repair
- MOT tests
- Motorhome service, MOT and repair centre
If you have any questions about the services we offer please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we’d be happy to help. Our professional staff have years of experience in the motor industry and extensive knowledge of car servicing and repair issues.