Looking for a hybrid or electric car mechanic in the Lancashire region? Reedley Service Centre is an electric car garage and one of the North West's first independent garages to specialise in electric vehicles manufactured by the Volkswagen Group (VAG), which includes VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda.
Our skilled technicians are TechSafeTM registered, have undergone extensive training and have been awarded Level 1-4 qualifications by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI). As such, we are one of the few independent garages able to competently and safely carry out all manner of work on hybrid and electric vehicles.
Why choose RSC?
- Fully qualified, IMI TechSafeTM registered electric car mechanics
- Equipped with the latest technology required to work on VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda electric vehicles
- We'll repair and maintain your EV as specified by the manufacturer
- Trusted independent electric car garage with honest, friendly technicians
- Established almost 30 years ago, in 1993
- Conveniently located off M65 (Junction 12), in between Nelson and Burnley
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
Electric car mechanic you can trust
Our investment in the equipment and training necessary to work on electric vehicles is the culmination of almost three decades of operation at our facility near Burnley, Lancashire. During this period we've built a reputation throughout the North West for providing the high level of expertise you would associate with main dealerships, but often at a fraction of the price. Our customers return to us time and again, assured of our honesty, as well as our ability to diagnose challenging automotive issues and effect repairs beyond the capability of many other independent garages.
Keep scrolling to read some of the feedback we've received from customers, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the services we offer to hybrid and electric vehicle owners. Our friendly team of experts will be happy to help.